PDA

View Full Version : greetings from harlem, nyc!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KaizerSoze
Mon, Dec-03-07, 11:40
hey everyone. my name is hugo. i'm 27. i was born and raised in harlem, nyc. started atkins at the ripe age of 17 when i was in high school (before all these fancy lowcarb products...lol). it was the best thing I ever did. i stayed within my weight goal for most of the time. last year i put some back on. just looking to get closer to the "plumline". see you all in the trenches!

lcgrrl2006
Mon, Dec-03-07, 12:49
Hi Hugo, good to see you here! There's lots of support/resources to be had. Denise

mschris531
Mon, Dec-03-07, 15:50
Welcome Hugo, I'm from NY as well, although upstate. But I hear you guys are getting the same crappy weather we are! YUCK!

Kisal
Mon, Dec-03-07, 21:14
Welcome aboard, Hugo! :)

2cute4u_04
Mon, Dec-03-07, 21:38
hey hugo....you are a long time atkiner....i have been on atkins since 02.....hopefully this time around we can be sucessful....anyway hope your weight loss journey turns out great...welcome

LOL79
Tue, Dec-04-07, 03:09
Hi Hugo - former NYC girl here; would kill for snow as its HOT in South Africa. Welcome!

Goat Lady
Tue, Dec-04-07, 06:05
Welcome! :)