PDA

View Full Version : alora somersizing

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

alora
Thu, Feb-28-02, 05:13
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Just started.. what a wonderfull site!! I am doing the somersizing thing and how to do well. My mom has done wonderfully on it and I hope to do the same. Have been struggling for years with the same old same old. I am very short so the weight may not look like much but it is on me. I love to talk and talk and talk.. looking forward to meeting new friends!! :roll: i

gwilson38
Thu, Feb-28-02, 09:44
welcome here! You sure seem to have an upbeat attitude! This is a great place for info and support. I wish U luck!

BCBabe
Thu, Feb-28-02, 12:10
Hi Alora!!
My husband and I lost 35 pounds each in just over 3 months with the Somersizing plan. Since then, three of my closest friends and their mother/sisters have lost tons of weight too. It works!! I found that if I stuck with the pro/fat option the majority of the time the weight just melted off! It is also nice to have the fruit smoothy in the morn when the fresh berries come to season, just make sure you wait an hour before you enjoy your eggs & bacon! :D
Unfortunately, I fell into old habits (loong time off work) and gained a bunch of the weight back during the last two years so... here I am again!! :rolleyes:
I really love the fact that you don't have to count anything on the Somersize program. I also found that the more veggies I ate, the faster I lost weight. I think those "good" carbs acted like kindling to get the fat furnace burning!
I wish you all best with your goals and you have found the best support system around. The group of people here are Heaven sent!! :angel:

:sunny: Sunshine Smiles!!

alora
Thu, Feb-28-02, 17:01
heyyyyyyyy thanks for the reply!!
a good attitude always works for me. Thanks for the encouragement it goes such a long way. I found sommersizing recipes today.. phew what a relief I thought I was going to be limited to eggs and bacon.. just because of my lack of culinary expertise (haha)
fruit smoothies sound great and I would rather have protein anyway although there are s ome things I will still crave for.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: