PDA

View Full Version : im new and from germany

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

flower65
Mon, Nov-12-07, 03:55
hi,
i want to introduce myself. i started with the atkins diet in january 2006 and im sure, thats my way. but over the time some sweeties and others came back to me. now i want to start again in the right way. first time i was memeber in a german forum but the most people there stoped posting cause they wanted to find a new forum. so now im here cause i also started to brush up my english. so im sorry if its in a mess i post ;)

flower

Ciske
Mon, Nov-12-07, 05:47
Hi,

I think you will enjoy it overhere! I'm back on Atkins since september. This time I know for certain that this is the way of life for me. For me, it is very motivating to read here everyday and it helps me stay focused. I don't write a lot because english is not my native language. I come from Holland :)

Welcome!!

karouka
Mon, Nov-12-07, 06:00
Welcome! :wave:
You will find great info and support here!
I'm a member of LCC since 2002 and I post from Greece!
Happy LC!

Goat Lady
Mon, Nov-12-07, 06:44
Hello and Welcome to the boards!! :)

Demokat
Mon, Nov-12-07, 07:33
Willkommen zum Forum! Wo kommen Sie aus in Deutschland? Ich arbeite für eine große deutsche Firma in den Vereinigten Staaten. Manchmal spreche ich schlechtes Deutsches mit meinen Kollegen. Ich studierte Deutsches für zwei Jahre an der Universität, und ich kämpfe mit Grammatik.

Dieses ist ein wundervoller Platz zu Unterstützung und Information. Wir sind hier zu helfen. Viel Glueck!

Wifezilla
Mon, Nov-12-07, 08:31
I have a german mother-in-law, but I wont hold that against you :D

Willkommen!

Sandollar
Mon, Nov-12-07, 10:29
Hello! My family is from Hamburg....but I was born here in Victoria...

tdoty
Mon, Nov-12-07, 11:41
Welcome!! :wave:

flower65
Mon, Nov-12-07, 13:16
many thanks for the very nice welcome ~ all of you. i think its the right choice to be a member of this forum :)
im from baden-württemberg, the capital is STUTTGART, thats not far to me.

i've 5 children and we are farmer, so our meat is very well all time ;)

its famous to me seeing thats an international forum :)

Kisal
Mon, Nov-12-07, 17:00
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! :wave: