PDA

View Full Version : Mayonaise

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

m2demelo
Tue, Feb-26-02, 18:40
Does anyone know of any sugar free mayonaise products in the Toronto area? Having moved here from California, I used to buy my mayo from Trader Joe's, but since I've come out here I haven't been able to find any. If you don't know of any brands, does anyone have any recipes for it?

Thank you :)

Karen
Wed, Feb-27-02, 01:59
There's some info and a recipe in this thread. Have you checked at natural food stores?

Mayonnaise (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31099&highlight=blender+mayonnaise)

Karen

clwydd
Wed, Feb-27-02, 04:51
I usually have a jar of Kraft Real Mayonnaise in the fridge. The ingredients show sugar (after salt and before concentrated lemon juice), but it can't be a lot, the nutritional information shows 0.1 g carb in a tablespoon. Hellman's/Best Foods is a little more (.2, I think).