PDA

View Full Version : I'm New and Joining the Low Carb Warriors!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

c.1952
Sat, Nov-10-07, 21:27
Like so many others I have just read about this evening, I, too, am so happy to be in the low carb community. It's the only thing that works for me. I have just begun and I have found the scale to move from 210 to about 193 in three weeks. I am 55 years old. I know it will be slow from here, but at least it is moving in the right direction. I hope to be at 140 by next May. Sooner would be great. I already have tremendous energy and stamina. I have followed Atkins, but prefer (and can live with) South Beach Diet above all others.

Can someone tell me how to add the little whimsical graphic under my name? I was on the old forum (Beginners) and don't remember how to access it. It is so motivating for me to see those of other folks, so would like to do the same. Thanks for taking the time...

I am so impressed with the folks who ban together on these sites. It's just awesome!
Amy, Ohio

hayes
Sun, Nov-11-07, 06:14
Welcome to the forum.
Keep up the good work.

Tiffanylip
Sun, Nov-11-07, 08:51
Welcome, we're glad to have you with us! :wave:

Here's a link that may help you add a ticker: How to add a tickerfactory ticker (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=219742)

Judynyc
Sun, Nov-11-07, 09:32
Welcome Amy!! :wave:

So glad to have you join us here!! :thup:

Goat Lady
Mon, Nov-12-07, 06:56
Welcome and Good Luck! :)

Kisal
Mon, Nov-12-07, 16:56
Welcome aboard! :wave: