PDA

View Full Version : Old pants fit again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

fujiwara
Fri, Nov-09-07, 16:36
I have a whole range of pants that take me back to when I was 19 and a size 10. Today I put on some size 14 pants that haven't fit since 1999, and they zipped up! They are still too tight in the thighs and around the waist to be comfy, but they zipped!! They didn't do that a month ago!

Now I'm glad those jeans are still around. It's kind of like turning back time. Right now I'm wearing some jeans that haven't fit since 2002ish. TAKE THAT, 30s SPREAD!!

fujiwara
Fri, Nov-09-07, 16:45
Oops, this was supposed to go in Milestones. Sorry everyone, got confused.

Goat Lady
Sat, Nov-10-07, 06:35
Good for you! Congrats! I knew we keep thoses smaller sizes around for something! :)

murphy5
Sat, Nov-10-07, 16:33
Great job! Keep up the good work:)

lynn64
Tue, Nov-13-07, 21:42
Great job!! Keep up the good work!

respira
Sat, Dec-01-07, 07:39
Congrats!! I just got back into some old pants too...I'm just mad at myself for not saving them all. You know the drill..you look at your clothes hanging in the back of your closet and say to yourself "Who am I kidding, I'll never be that size again." So you get rid of them.
My daughter is scared I'm going to ask for some of my favorite outfits back...lol
Who'd a thought I'd get my figure back while in my mid 50's.

fujiwara
Tue, May-13-08, 10:22
On Sunday I spent the whole day in the jeans mentioned in the first post. They are loose enough around the waist, but still a bit tight in the thighs. Sitting, standing, and raking and hauling leaves were no problem!

skeeweeaka
Tue, May-13-08, 14:21
Congrats I can't wait to be able to fit into some of my older pants....I'm really looking forward to at least going down a size soon.

fujiwara
Tue, May-13-08, 15:58
Congrats I can't wait to be able to fit into some of my older pants....I'm really looking forward to at least going down a size soon.

It's a wonderful feeling! You can do it!

tprice31
Tue, May-13-08, 19:01
Congrats!! I keeped a pair of size 9 pants. Oh I remember the days! Those are my motivation pants. I'm still a long way from them, but I'm gonna get back in them one day! You reminded me I still had them. Thanks!