PDA

View Full Version : It's working It's working!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Twisted0
Sun, Nov-04-07, 16:08
I'm losing! It feels great to be a loser! I started the last of Sept. and I am already fitting into my old clothes again and my tummy is getting flat. I'm a loser I'm a loser yay. Sorry guys I am just sooo excited. :hyper:

Pandora.
Sun, Nov-04-07, 19:19
Twisted, our goals are similar - although I just started last week. Yay YOU! I'll bet you feel fantastic. A month from now, it'll be me jumping up & down like you are right now (hopefully!).

Way to go!!!!

kbfunTH
Sun, Nov-04-07, 20:52
Sweet!!!!!!!

ojoj
Mon, Nov-05-07, 05:36
I was totally amazed when I first realised that this diet actually worked! There I was eating all the "wrong" foods, not feeling hungry and hey, I WAS LOSING WEIGHT!??

Great isnt it! Well done you!

hayes
Mon, Nov-05-07, 06:15
I agree, Atkins is great!
I, too, was amazed that I could actually lose weight without going hungry.
Keep up the great work!

Semperfi
Tue, Nov-06-07, 05:48
Congratulations!!!!!!

tdoty
Tue, Nov-06-07, 22:58
Good for you!! That's great!! :cheer:

abufaisal
Thu, Nov-08-07, 04:55
Congratulations ... You are doing great ... Al the best for you

lynn64
Tue, Nov-13-07, 21:51
Great job!! It is an amazing diet!!

kalyana
Wed, Nov-14-07, 07:15
Twisted and Pandora..well...with TWO names like that I hesitate just a bit extending this invitation...hahahha... BUT, click on my journal link and come join us in our 160's to 130's club...we have a lot of fun!

shifraht
Mon, Nov-26-07, 15:28
hey your goals and starting weight and even current weight are similar to mine... ive lost almost 15 pounds and it makes such a difference in your body its unbelievable! I'm so excited for you! Great job!