PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Manna
Mon, Oct-29-07, 13:57
My name is Anna and I was just made aware of this forum -- can't wait to get to know everyone!

I've been LC on-and-off for roughly 2 years now, but now I'm on for GOOD!! I'll take any advice, tips or encouragement you want to pass on!

spydurgurl
Mon, Oct-29-07, 14:18
Welcome Anna! I just joined too....it looks like a fun place to be!

Manna
Mon, Oct-29-07, 14:23
So far, so good! =)

AmaniNura
Mon, Oct-29-07, 14:26
Are you kidding? This is the BEST place to be! I love the sound of determination! Hold that thought!

kevsmama
Mon, Oct-29-07, 14:35
Welcome to the group, if you have any questions some one will be able to answer it for you.

Manna
Mon, Oct-29-07, 14:45
Are you kidding? This is the BEST place to be! I love the sound of determination! Hold that thought!

It sure looks like the best! I already started up a journal and have emailed a few friends about this site. I can't wait to explore some more!!

Thanks for the warm welcome! =)

IrishShrty
Mon, Oct-29-07, 15:28
Hi Anna! Welcome to a really fabulous forum!
Good luck on your Low carb journey!

OtherCher2
Mon, Oct-29-07, 15:32
Anna, so glad to have you join us! This is the best place for information, support and encouragement.

Kisal
Mon, Oct-29-07, 16:18
Welcome, Anna! :wave:

Goat Lady
Mon, Oct-29-07, 19:46
Welcome Anna! You're gonna love it here! There's so much support and information here! :) Good Luck!

BluePants
Mon, Oct-29-07, 22:23
Welcome Anna, glad you joined

tdoty
Mon, Oct-29-07, 23:50
Welcome Anna!!! :wave:

Semperfi
Tue, Oct-30-07, 04:27
Welcome!!!!! :wave:

bob2112
Tue, Oct-30-07, 06:25
Welcome, and best of luck on your journey.

JAnn
Tue, Oct-30-07, 07:37
Hi Anna and welcome to the forum. The support here is great.

KelleyO
Tue, Oct-30-07, 08:26
Hey ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you found us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can talk to you on two forums, woohoo!

Manna
Tue, Oct-30-07, 13:25
lol, so cool! Thanks for pointing out the place, lady, this is a lifesaver!!!!