PDA

View Full Version : New here - hi all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Grinchley
Wed, Oct-24-07, 18:35
Just a short note to say hello! I'm Grinchley, and I've done Low Carb before, on Atkins, about 7 years ago. But one day I freaked out over a bag of oreos and that was all she wrote. So I'm back, hoping that with some support and tips I can work it this time!

Last time I lost about 70 pounds. Then carb creep got me, and then the unfortunate aforementioned oreo incident. This time, I live alone, I can have a totally carb free house should I choose, and I'm aiming clearly for 175 or a comfortable size 16.

Here's hopin'...

G

kevsmama
Wed, Oct-24-07, 18:41
Welcome to the group. This is a great bunch of people, if you have any questions or just want to brag or rant this is the place. The members really understand what we are going through since they are doing it too!

nole1984
Wed, Oct-24-07, 18:43
welcome, welcome, welcome

BluePants
Wed, Oct-24-07, 19:10
Welcome home, glad you joined. If you want support this is the place thats for sure

Kisal
Wed, Oct-24-07, 20:09
Hi, Grinchley! Welcome to the forums! Come and visit us in the Triple Digits Club! You can find us here:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49

:wave:

WH1968
Fri, Oct-26-07, 12:31
Welcome to the forums.. this really is the best place for support and insight to create yourself thin and healthy. All you have to do is keep coming back.... read often.. and post much...

T-man

Semperfi
Fri, Oct-26-07, 16:23
Welcome!!!!!