PDA

View Full Version : New!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LuckyKiva
Wed, Oct-24-07, 10:27
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself as a newbie...

I did Atkins for the first time in 2002 - by chance I picked up the Atkins book in a bookstore and never looked back. I had been chubby for 10 years and never been able to lose the puppy fat, but on Atkins in 5 weeks I lost the 15 pounds extra and had a new lease of life, I wanted to kiss Dr Atkins!!

A few years later though I realize I am still not at my "goal" weight...I still don't look great in clothes and feel I could lose some extra. More than that though, my consumption of sugar/carbs has gone through the roof and I get so many headaches etc that I am sure I will feel much better low-carbing.

I think I am a true carb-addict though so it will take some patience and willpower!

Thank you all for your Success Stories, they are really helping me as I start out... :-)

PS - I forgot to say, I also have PCOS, massively, so another very good reason to low-carb....!!

BluePants
Wed, Oct-24-07, 14:08
Hi Lucky, Glad you found us and joined.

s8ndr
Wed, Oct-24-07, 14:17
hi there :wave: good luck and welcome i see you are the same height as me and are at my goal weight im so jealous :D regards sandra

Kisal
Wed, Oct-24-07, 14:19
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :)

Start a journal here! It's a great way to meet and make friends with other members, and it also helps to keep you accountable. :wave:

Goolu
Wed, Oct-24-07, 15:15
Welcome! ;)

WH1968
Fri, Oct-26-07, 12:33
Welcome to the forums.. glad you are here...

This is a great place to create your success through the insight and support of others..

T-man

Semperfi
Fri, Oct-26-07, 16:22
Hello and welcome!!!!