PDA

View Full Version : advice???

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lian
Tue, Oct-23-07, 08:54
morning,
my question is, might be off topic
for anyone who is on the birth control pill,
I was suppose to start taking this new pill sun night, well i forgot so had to take 2 last night, well I feel so crappy I coulnt even think about walking to the kitchen let alone getting my kids to school, (friend picked them up)
I feel week, bit sick to the stomach, and kinda light headed,
I guess, and I looked very pale,
has this happened to anyone else, the new pill is called sinphasic......
hope you all have a good day

DameMeow
Tue, Oct-23-07, 09:15
Lian,

When I forget to take my Yasmin and double up the next day, I found that consistently 8-12 hours after taking them I experience the same type of symptoms you described. I also found that when I did that this week, while back on Induction, it actually was a bit worse. I was right as rain by the the next day.

I have never tried sinphasic, so I can't say for sure. It could be that this particular pill doesn't agree with you.

Hope this helps.

Lian
Tue, Oct-23-07, 09:19
That helps no end, I am so pleased to hear I am not the only one.
I spoke to the pharmacist and he said could be the strength, of the 2 together, just hope I dont feel crappy 2moro........
thank you again
x

Lian
Tue, Oct-23-07, 12:32
So strange, I feel completely fine now..........
Must of been pills, just hope 2moro morning will be ok..
only gonna take 1 today, from now on as well........ :lol:

DameMeow
Tue, Oct-23-07, 12:38
So strange, I feel completely fine now..........
Must of been pills, just hope 2moro morning will be ok..
only gonna take 1 today, from now on as well........ :lol:

Glad you are feeling a bit better. If it's not just because of the double dose and is a side effect from the pill, perhaps you might take them at night, so you could sleep through side effects?

Lian
Tue, Oct-23-07, 13:34
i will thanks for your help

DameMeow
Tue, Oct-23-07, 14:03
Anytime... keep in touch :-)