PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

just lili
Sun, Oct-21-07, 05:23
Hello! i am new to Low Carbing... i started in Mid September and im doing this Atkins Style :) i lost 8 lbs during Induction, BUT i havnt lost anything since then... is this normal? i am on HRT and PAXIL so i am thinking this has alot to do with it... is anyone on medications like these? and if so, does it hinder your weight loss? i am currently in the OWL stage of Atkins and i am eating very well, and exercising a little each day... is this just how it goes? any information will be greatly appreciated!

Semperfi
Sun, Oct-21-07, 06:25
Hello and welcome!

tdoty
Sun, Oct-21-07, 09:36
Welcome!!! :wave:

Kisal
Sun, Oct-21-07, 12:46
Welcome! Yes, it's normal for weight loss to pause while your body adjusts to what you lost during Induction. You may continue to lose inches, though. :)

mameyann
Sun, Oct-21-07, 12:49
Welcome! Just a note to let you know I had to stay on induction levels (20 carbs per day) to continue to lose. I now add some more some days, but mostly still stay at twenty.

BluePants
Sun, Oct-21-07, 12:50
I think something is wrong. What are you eating. Could you post what you ate yesterday. Do you use www.fitday.com and track your fat and carbs and if so what is your ratio. It might be normal adjustment, but also just in case your doing something wrong, the folks might beable to see it
Glad you joined