PDA

View Full Version : tired of being tired

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

butter
Fri, Oct-19-07, 08:47
:help:
I have finally had enough.
it's time to make a big change in the way I look and feel. I believe in LC and I believe that the US food industry is trying to kill us!!!!!
I have also NEVER posted to any board so this will be an experience...wish me luck!!

lcgrrl2006
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:10
Good for you Butter! Welcome to the forum - a great resource to help you on your journey. Denise

OtherCher2
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:15
OMG! When I read your first post, it sounded almost identical to my first post! I was sick of dragging my tired old A$S around and was just fed up with me. Welcome home! You can Do This! :wave:

godsbelove
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:16
Hi butter !

I feel the same, and I have decided to start a clean Induction tomorrow and move up the ladder as Dr. Atkins stated.

You can do this, I'm rooting for you :agree:.

BluePants
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:28
Welcome. I think your right about the food industry. My big beef is with tomatoes, they have taken the taste right out of them so they could ship easier. I saw a story about how the farmers in Iowa won't eat their own corn because its so nasty and another show about how Equal and Sweet and Low is causing brain tumors. I do only organic when I can and try for grass fed beef

bubbasbabe
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:56
Welcome Butter !!

I know what you mean about being tired. I think that was my "rock bottom" just feeling tired of being tired. Welcome to the forum. You might want to check Triple Digit Club, great bunch of people there too!! Good luck on your journey !!
Lori

snowkitty
Fri, Oct-19-07, 09:59
You will feel so much better....Don't get me wrong the first 4 days will be hell!!! But after that you will feel a huge energy boost! I wish you luck on your journey and keep us posted on how your doing!!!

Sophia1
Fri, Oct-19-07, 10:11
Butter, so glad to have you with us. Before long you will be totally addicted to this site. Alot of times it was the only thing to keep me going. We're all here for you.

tdoty
Fri, Oct-19-07, 10:11
Welcome!!! This is a super forum! Lots of support and advice!! We're so glad you're here!! :wave:

Semperfi
Fri, Oct-19-07, 10:22
Good luck and welcome!!! You will love it here! Lots of great people and great advice!!!!

Kisal
Fri, Oct-19-07, 14:42
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you here with us! :)

IrishShrty
Fri, Oct-19-07, 15:23
Welcome to a great place and a great journey!