PDA

View Full Version : New Member Hello's!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lupa Notte
Wed, Oct-10-07, 23:17
Ciao! :wave: I'm Lupa Notte or Jess. I'm a twenty-two year old student who started the low-carb program in August with my psychiatrist, Dr. Tate. I was out of control of my weight and wanted to get help and get healthy! It's been working so far, as in I've lost 20 pounds in two months and 1 week. :D

I look forward to making friends, giving and recieving advice and staying on the low-carb plan. For life. Yay for low-carb life-stylers! :thup:

Kisal
Thu, Oct-11-07, 00:41
A warm welcome to you, Jess! It's nice to meet you! :wave:

Congratulations on your progress! :cheer:

zedneser
Thu, Oct-11-07, 05:55
http://forum.lowcarber.org/gallery/files/6/2/8/1/2/HelloWelcome2.gif

BluePants
Thu, Oct-11-07, 20:44
Hi Jess, welcome home . You'll love it here and you'll meet a lot of wonderful new friends. Congrats on the weight loss. Thats amazing

mhitz
Mon, Feb-25-08, 18:47
You did an amazing job!

I actually searched the program you are in and tried to call the clinic. Unfortunately, they can't help me since I am just too far (in Calgary) however, they refered me to a website which partice the same procedure. I booked an appointment to check their program. I am so desperate especially in just about a year and a half, I already gained 30 lbs instead of losing the weight. I am really hoping I will be able to get the same result as you did.