PDA

View Full Version : New here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LessLiz
Sat, Oct-06-07, 15:20
Hi everyone, I'm Liz and I'm new here. I'm not new to LC, having lost 100 pounds eating LC, maintaining for a couple of years, and now getting back so I can lose the rest. While maintaining I tried switching back to a so-called normal WOE and found that I felt like I was on a diet just to keep my weight level because I got hungry lots. Just wasn't worth it to me. I didn't count carbs while maintaining, just made smarter choices, veggies instead of potato or rice, limiting pasta, that sort of thing and that worked better than "normal" for me.

I'm starting induction on the 15th, and am reading up, gearing up and planning now. Hope to get you know you all better!

Liz

kshelia
Sat, Oct-06-07, 15:24
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z272/kshelia/z3054545.gif

Ann1231
Sat, Oct-06-07, 15:31
wow! You've done great! This is a really great board and I'm sure you'll be losing again in no time.

Ann

Kisal
Sat, Oct-06-07, 17:15
Welcome, Liz! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

BluePants
Sat, Oct-06-07, 18:47
Welcome. Glad you found us, as the more the merrier. This is a fun bunch