PDA

View Full Version : well I am back and glad to be back...for good this time lol

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

chknwing
Fri, Oct-05-07, 09:52
welll starting back on low carb and this time staying, my work has started this "biggest loser" competition at work and decided this was the time to get serious and recommit this way of life. Already have lost 5.5 pounds this week and this was while being on my time of the month!! Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say Hi to everyone. Good to be back...this time for life...taking it one day at time!!! :agree:

OtherCher2
Fri, Oct-05-07, 10:12
So glad you're back! Sounds like you have the right attitude to be LC for life.
The support and encouragement on this board are priceless! :wave:
I look forward to getting to know you better and also seeing how you do in your office Biggest Loser Competition.

angief
Fri, Oct-05-07, 10:40
good luck with the weightloss and the competition!

chknwing
Fri, Oct-05-07, 12:42
appreciate it folks look forward to getting to know you too....week 2 and I think I have lost another pound!!!?? :D

Kisal
Fri, Oct-05-07, 16:40
Welcome back! :wave:

oakdryad
Sun, Oct-07-07, 05:31
Hey chknwing, welcome back! :wave:

You're right...the best way to commit is to do it *for life* but one day at a time. I always remind myself that I can do just about anything for 24 hours. It gets me through a lot of crap. :)

Good luck with your competition!

IrishShrty
Sun, Oct-07-07, 07:48
Hi, good luck with the competition, and the rest of your life changes!

chknwing
Sun, Oct-07-07, 10:43
you guys rock thanks so much...on day 10 ...still losing..its awsome!!...I am determine to prove low carb is the way to go!!

kjs130
Sun, Oct-07-07, 11:46
welcome back! congrats on your weight loss thus far, and good luck :)

justkatel
Sun, Oct-07-07, 11:52
Welcome back!! You can do this!!!

BluePants
Sun, Oct-07-07, 13:30
I just came back to LCing myself. Glad you joined. This seems to be a great supportive place to be