PDA

View Full Version : can I still come here if....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cimart
Fri, Feb-22-02, 19:07
i change my diet some? I would hate to lose all of you and your support. I have been doing Atkins for about 2 months now. I'm doing ok, i am losing, but it's getting harder to stay on it. I keep blowing it on Fri., my weigh in day. Now, it's not the sugar I'm craving. I'm craving grains. So here's what I'm thinking: keep my grains to whole grains only, and only at one meal aday, I also would like to add SOME fruit back. I am still a firm believer in the lowcarb woe, and I would like to stay as lowcarb as I can. Does this sound a little like Sugarbusters? I can't afford any new books right now, so I guess I'll just wing it, with a little help from my cyber friends :D

Tell me what you think,

cimart ;)

Karen
Fri, Feb-22-02, 19:16
Why don't you check out CALP or the Schwarzbein Principle from the library? They may be closer to the way you want to eat.

Something to consider is figuring out why you want to eat carbs on your weigh-in days. If you are self-sabotaging, you may find that the jump from whole grains to a loaf of bread is a very small hop.

Karen