PDA

View Full Version : CALP success 12lbs down no problem all the way!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gummidge
Tue, Oct-02-07, 04:35
At last I have broken the 140s barrier and I am on my way down to 130s

This diet is doable forever

I love my reward meals and I love My CM meals

For the first time ever I feel real Satisafction MY magic hour really helps

I have never managed to get below 150 on Atkins without falling off, I sleep so badly in Ketosis too!

Even my husband believes it now

Thank God for the Hellers and the discovery of Hyper insulinaneamia (sorry spelling!)

If you struggle with other diets try this before you give up totally :agree:

jgw
Tue, Oct-02-07, 09:01
I'm thinking about starting CALP/CAD I'm glad to see you had success on this program. I'm been on Atkins and always fall off the program and them back on. I think I will be successful on this program.
CONGRATS!!!
Janice

LattéLover
Wed, Oct-03-07, 20:23
COngratulations and thanks for sharing! I may look into the program as i have been very extreme on-off SB these last 8 months about and gained most of my weight back this summer. However, since re-starting 3 weeks ago, i still feel motivated, but will keep the carb addicts plan in mind. I remember reading a little here and didn'T think i could only eat 4x per day, but of i'm getting more carbs, maybe. I,ll see.

Latté

tdoty
Tue, Oct-09-07, 14:54
:agree: Congrats!! Awesome job!! :agree:

CarolCA
Wed, Oct-10-07, 12:38
Congrats to you!!