PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from sunny AZ

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

gldnchance
Sat, Sep-29-07, 13:48
Hello everyone!

I am excited to find this website and read all your helpful and fun tips and recipes.

I do have a question. My DH and I are doing the SBD and doing well with it but I start working nights on Sunday. I am thinking of eating breakfast at 5pm... snacks and lunch at midnite and then eating a dinner at 7 am, altho it would be a light dinner consisting of protein + veggie. Does that sound reasonable? Is anyone else working nights who is on SBD and would have any suggestions for me?

TIA

IrishShrty
Sat, Sep-29-07, 14:40
I am not on Sb but I have worked nights for 20ish years, I don't eat differently, I take a sf jello to work and a hand full of peanuts or celery. I don't usually take much of a break tho...in the morning when I get home I eat an egg or something light, when I wake up I eat a salad, then at about 6 I eat dinner.

Kisal
Sat, Sep-29-07, 14:59
Welcome! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave:

gldnchance
Mon, Oct-01-07, 03:29
thanks for the replies!

WH1968
Mon, Oct-01-07, 06:44
Howdy and welcome....

This site is an awesome place for insight and motivation....

Keep coming back... read much.. and post often.... and you will create your success.

T-man