PDA

View Full Version : Greetings to all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Wildflower
Thu, Feb-21-02, 19:38
Hello everybody. I have never been involved in a forum before so please bare with me. I of course have been victim to the "low-fat diet" idea and of course it never worked. :mad: I started Atkins four days ago and I have to say it has been relatively easy. I have been lurking around this forum for a few weeks now and finally got enough gumption to sign up. I know I will find lots of good information on here as I have already up to this point. So many members here are a real inspiration. I look forward to joining in on some of the discussions at some point. I have been keeping track of things in Fitday (which is really helpful) Anyway, didn't mean to write a novel...Just wanted to say "HI". :wave:

See you soon
Tammy

wbahn
Thu, Feb-21-02, 20:29
Welcome aboard! :wave:

You have definitely come to the right place!

Since you've been lurking for a while, I'm sure you already know about the journals and how useful they can be, so I hope to see a Wildflower journal soon! :)

Wildflower
Thu, Feb-21-02, 20:57
Thank you for the welcome. I have been writing a journal in fitday so I shall start doing one for here and there. :p