PDA

View Full Version : Bonafide Oddball

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JinxGirl
Sat, Sep-22-07, 05:42
Hello Everyone :) I've just done my first journal entry so I suppose I wont go into a long explanation about me since it says it all there. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to getting to know you all better! :p

IrishShrty
Sat, Sep-22-07, 08:21
Hiya and welcome to a great place!!
Gonna skip over to your journal n~ read

Kisal
Sat, Sep-22-07, 13:23
Welcome, JinxGirl! It's nice to have you here! Stop by and say hello to those of us in the Triple Digits Club, too! You can find us here:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49

It's a great place! :wave:

WH1968
Mon, Sep-24-07, 10:47
WElcome to the forums... glad you are here...

T-man

JinxGirl
Mon, Oct-15-07, 07:13
Thank you all for posting here and making me feel welcome :D I'd appreciate any suggestions for threads to join...i think i've spent hours reading through loads of them but dont know where to start,being new and all :help: I've only just updated my journal so I dont have to bore anyone either haha Hope to kick things into gear on here soon!

BluePants
Mon, Oct-15-07, 09:23
I'm a bit late but welcome Glad you found us and joined. I don't think you'll be disappointed

JinxGirl
Mon, Oct-15-07, 15:07
Thank you BluePants :) This site has already been and continues to be a huge inspiraton to me,and one of the biggest reasons I finally felt I could start and maintain a newer,healthier and thinner way of life

IrishShrty
Mon, Oct-15-07, 15:10
C'mon over the the Bam/Bab challenge thread and join us in kicking weight off until December 15th:)

JinxGirl
Tue, Oct-16-07, 12:47
Thank you so much for the suggestion Irish...I've posted on Bad A$$ Men/Bad A$$ Babes now and look forward to getting to know you all better :) This place rocks! :D

s8ndr
Tue, Oct-16-07, 13:24
hi jinxgirl nice to have a fellow brit to join in on the fun :wave:

JinxGirl
Tue, Oct-16-07, 13:45
Hiya s8ndr...technically I'm american since I was born there but I've lived in the UK for about 9 years so I think I'm something in between :lol: Its nice having someone in the same area that understands where i'm coming from though...i hope to hear more from you :D

Semperfi
Wed, Oct-17-07, 06:54
Hello and welcome!!!!

kjs130
Wed, Oct-17-07, 08:59
glad you are here!

OtherCher2
Wed, Oct-17-07, 09:39
Welcome to this forum! You'll get loads of support and encouragement here!

Goolu
Wed, Oct-17-07, 12:43
Welcome Welcome Welcome

JinxGirl
Thu, Oct-18-07, 14:16
A big thank you to all of you for continuing to make me feel welcome here :D I'm trying to keep up with my journal...and have joined one or two groups so finally feel like i'm getting somewhere :lol: Have a great weekend all of you and may we all be lighter on monday haha