PDA

View Full Version : Satellite viewers - Discovery health channel

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

rustpot
Thu, Feb-21-02, 14:23
Discovery run a programme called Weight Matters hosted by Vanessa Feltz. On the episode I saw this evening they were following a chef who was himself just starting Atkins. They are going to watch his progress over coming weeks.

If you can get the channel it might be worth a look.

I have no idea whether this is current or a repeat I just happened on it while channel hopping.

Demi
Thu, Feb-21-02, 15:54
Thanks, I shall definitely look out for that!

Daschnook
Fri, Feb-22-02, 03:10
Hi

Thanks for that information...what day of the week did you see the programme ... and what time...

Is it on every day or once a week...? I will have a look.

Thanks

Daschnook

rustpot
Fri, Feb-22-02, 08:50
I saw it on Thursday evening about 6.30pm/7pm

I do not know exactly when. I think there is a discovery +1 hour as well. Sorry I can be of no more help.

fiona
Sun, Feb-24-02, 13:21
{Rustpot: .... a chef who was himself just starting Atkins. They are going to watch his progress over coming weeks. }

That is great news. The results could lead to a fast-track change of attitudes to LCing in the UK. Anyone seeing further updates please keep posting.

Take care.