PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone!!!!!! Very Cool Forum!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kshelia
Fri, Sep-14-07, 20:14
:D WHAT A GREAT FORUM!!! I am new... Just joined, have been looking through low carb forums for YEARS!!! Don't know how I missed this place! So many people and tools! Yay!!!

I have been doing low carb for about eight years... All started with Atkins and I never looked back! I have however fallen off a bit here and there... Thus, I begin again.... So here I am.... Glad to have found you all, still exploring and sure this is going to be a great way to help me stay on track (Hubby doesn't do low carb, in fact he is ONE BIG WALKING CARB!!!) But he stays thin... Just my luck huh? So needless to say, I DO NEED THIS PLACE because there are always LOTS n LOTS of HC Goodies to be found around every corner in my house... (I mean that, literally EVERY corner)! :agree:

aussiechic
Fri, Sep-14-07, 23:14
Hi Kshelia and welcome!

I am new here and still finding my way around also, but its a great place :agree:

My hubby is also a carb lover and slim to boot, somethings in life just aren't fair :lol:

Anyway good luck with it and I look forward to following your progress.

Bec

Kisal
Fri, Sep-14-07, 23:33
Welcome, Kshelia! It's nice to meet you! Be sure to start a journal, so we can stop by and visit you! :wave:

kshelia
Fri, Sep-14-07, 23:36
Welcome, Kshelia! It's nice to meet you! Be sure to start a journal, so we can stop by and visit you! :wave:

I will definitely do that thanks!

olegranny
Fri, Sep-14-07, 23:45
hello i am new also well have been here for a few days now not so new i am still gathering info so fun and exciting, i know what you mean about the goodies on evry connor of the house i have 4 grandkids living with me and there is always something here there and everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!1

kshelia
Fri, Sep-14-07, 23:58
hello i am new also well have been here for a few days now not so new i am still gathering info so fun and exciting, i know what you mean about the goodies on evry connor of the house i have 4 grandkids living with me and there is always something here there and everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ya huh? It's so not fair!!!! :cry:

kshelia
Sat, Sep-15-07, 00:05
Hi Kshelia and welcome!

I am new here and still finding my way around also, but its a great place :agree: My hubby is also a carb lover and slim to boot, somethings in life just aren't fair
:lol:

Anyway good luck with it and I look forward to following your progress.

Bec

THANKS! I am excited to get started again, I think having a place like this with people who understand and can also relate to the LC lifestyle will be fun! I don't really have any low carb people around me, at work, home... they just look at me like what??? huh??? What is a carb??? It gets lonely...