PDA

View Full Version : Much cheaper Diamaxol clone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

eddiemcm
Thu, Sep-13-07, 04:40
Lots of claims about Diamaxol for glucose control!
Way too expensive-$75.00 for 60 pills-Wow!!
How about a product with the same ingredients from
www.vitabase.com called Blood Sugar Balance for $13.00.
Might be worth a try.I think I'll get a couple of bottles for
evaluation.
Eddie

eddiemcm
Thu, Sep-13-07, 06:22
The name of the Vitabase product is Blood Sugar Support-
not Blood Sugar Balance.
Sorry about that
Eddie

eddiemcm
Thu, Sep-13-07, 06:28
The Vitabase product is Blood Sugar Formula.
I can't seem to do anything correctly this morning.
Eddie

MedowLrk8
Tue, Oct-09-07, 12:13
Hey That is cool...money has kinda slowed down and I quit taking the Glucofast.... I had previously taken the Diamoxal with some success. Just cant afford anymore.
MeadowLark

howlegh
Wed, Jan-09-08, 10:54
Hey, just wondering if you are seeing results from the Vitabase Blood Sugar Formula you ordered. I see a lot of good stories at nutritionaltree, but am wondering if it continues to work for the long term?

eddiemcm
Wed, Jan-09-08, 21:16
Maybe I didn't try long enough but,for me, it was
worthless.
Eddie

Triad135
Wed, Jan-21-09, 13:27
Oh yeah, I’ve looked at Vitabase before. I don’t really trust the stuff. I support all natural supplements whole heartedly, but you have to be very very careful when you choose one. There is a lot of stuff out there that’s not good. I was skeptical about Diamaxol at first too, but a few people I know gave it a shot and it worked very well for them.

Whatever supplement you choose, make sure you research it. Even e-mail the company and ask questions if you have to. Make sure the product has good, real-sounding testimonials and make sure the ingredients are good.