PDA

View Full Version : go out tonight

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sailfish
Wed, Feb-20-02, 17:39
going out for dinner and drinks tonight so this is a pre-cheat confession - i know i'll have a beer or two (hopefully not more) and i'm goign to try hard to keep away from desert! I post when I get home as to the actual cheat!

Hollmer
Wed, Mar-13-02, 15:36
Drink Lite Beer! =)

razzle
Wed, Mar-13-02, 15:44
I've found that for best results, make planned indulgences a CAD meal: salad, then a plate with 1/3 meat, 1/3 LC veggie, and 1/3 your carb. They say to eyeball it, but it's a bit hard to eyeball beer in comparison to steak! In other words, have plenty of protein and plenty of LC veggie too.

Annie2802
Thu, Mar-14-02, 07:29
I also went out to eat last night. Drank lite beer but way to many of them. Feel horrible today. I wonder how much this is going to set me back. Ann

karebear
Sun, Mar-17-02, 12:42
everybody, and i mean everybody, has a setback now and then. just dust yourself off and get right back to your low carb wol.

don't think of it as a setback, but rather as a learning experience. ask yourself what were the circumstances that put you there in the first place, and then try to avoid them.

and no, this low carb life style is not always easy, but it is definitely doable :cool: