PDA

View Full Version : A confession or a Question? Not sure!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

FreeWilly
Wed, Feb-20-02, 13:29
I went to the GNC today and bought Hydroxycut. Am I whimping out by using pills? I feel like I am? ALTHOUGH I looked over the excercise thread that explained every aspect of Stacking. I feel pretty comfortable with it. I guess I am fishing for some acceptance and maybe some success stories?

I am doing this on my own and did not want to rely on diet meds to get me where I want to be. I want to feel the SUCCESS from with in my own heart that I had the balls to eat right for a change. Not just pop a pill. SOOOoooo, I guess I am having mixed emotions. I just want an extra boost. Here in Texas it is already 70 degrees outside.. Soon SHORTS!! I want to sport some shorts that will show off trim legs. Am I whimping?

FREE :wave:

Natrushka
Wed, Feb-20-02, 13:38
Free, to stack or not to stack ;) It's something only you can decide. I can tell you from experience that as far as 'eating the right food' goes, and ECA stack will not be a magic pill. If anything it will decrease your appetite, making eating enough food more difficult.

If you've read the mother of all thermogenics thread in general exercise and you know the pros and cons of this product then it comes down to whether you think it will make a difference for you, and whether you can handle the product. My only advice is to start with half the recommended dose and work your way up slowly.

Nat

FreeWilly
Wed, Feb-20-02, 17:31
I did read the enormous thread and that gave me the idea to give it a go. I don't want a magic pill, that may sound strange but for the first time I want to be the magic. ME! So thanks for your reply and letting me know what you think. I really admire the people in this forum. I am going to keep track in my journal how this journey with stacking comes out.

Thanks Again,
FREE :wave: