PDA

View Full Version : Not New to LC; Just Forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TabbiKitty
Wed, Sep-05-07, 11:40
Hi Everyone! :wave:

I'm a 40 something mom from the Northeast who started low-carbing in 2005. Well, I fell off the wagon this past summer (darn corn on the cob!) and gained back around 15lbs.

I'm really short and small boned and am most happy at 105lbs. I can't believe I stopped doing this...glad I found this place! I need the support!

This time's going to be harder, because I've quit smoking and drinking as well. Now it's time to leave the sugar, processed foods and caffeine behind again so that I can be truly healthy.

Glad to meet you all and I look forward to being a part of the forum!

mathmaniac
Wed, Sep-05-07, 11:59
Hi and welcome! I don't know how you can give up alcohol, smoking AND caffeine but good luck with all that!

WH1968
Thu, Sep-06-07, 09:09
Welcome to the site....

Glad you are picking yourself up and dusting yourself off... This is a great place to get the support needed to continue to create that healthier and slimmer you....

T-man

TabbiKitty
Thu, Sep-06-07, 11:43
Thank you! :)

Kisal
Thu, Sep-06-07, 15:54
Welcome, TabbiKitty! It's nice to meet you! Huge congratulations for quitting smoking and drinking! :thup: :thup: The rest should be a walk in the park for you! :wave: