PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ixtapacher
Wed, Sep-05-07, 10:56
Hi everyone! This forum was recommended by a dear friend and I'm so glad she did.

I have been LC for years - all the way back to the late 60's early 70's. Highest weight March 2006 - 183#. Got down to 126# in August of 2006. Went on a cruise in Nov/Dec and gained 4# and it was downhill from there.

I'm jumping back on the bandwagon to get off the weight I gained since Christmas.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you. Now back to looking around the site so I know where to post what....

:D

Kisal
Wed, Sep-05-07, 11:18
Welcome to the forums! It's nice to have you with us! :wave:

WH1968
Thu, Sep-06-07, 06:23
Welcome...

Glad you are here... this is an awesome site to help you create yourself healthier and slimmer...
T-man

Ixtapacher
Fri, Sep-07-07, 11:18
Thank you for the warm welcome....... I'm anxious to explore the entire site....

penelope
Fri, Sep-07-07, 11:35
You should look into starting a journal, this way it is easier to get in touch with you.

WH1968
Fri, Sep-07-07, 12:05
Are you from LCF? Ixtapcheryl? I was whitelighter1968 over there..

T- man

MyChange
Fri, Sep-07-07, 12:07
Welcome :)