PDA

View Full Version : Good morning!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Heidihi
Sun, Sep-02-07, 09:32
Hi there I am new to a board that is for sure so please guide me if I get lost or discombobulated!

I need to loose about 25lbs to reach my goal and hopefully by using a board I can have some accountability!

I have read Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution cover to cover twice.

Today is my start day with a hearty breakfast of eggs garden ripe tomatoes and cheddar cheese.

wish me luck! I am middle aged and have no desire to rush to get this off (even if I could been there done that and failed at it) . I just want to change and eat better than I have been. Get more exercise and perhaps have a body to die for by the spring for a 2 week trip to Hawaii!!!

I have the advantage of loving all the foods offered in this plan.

thanks for listening!

HeidiHi! :wave:

Kisal
Sun, Sep-02-07, 11:49
Welcome, Heidi! It's nice to have you here with us! I wish you the best of success! :wave:

JAnn
Sun, Sep-02-07, 12:19
Hi, heidihi and welcome to the board. http://www.rioverdesaddlery.com/smilies_image452.gif Yes, I like the foods, too. Every time I see something "low fat" I think "artificial" and it grosses me out. I love cream and at one time the thought of having to give up cream just freaked me out but over time I am finding that I have become more balanced in my view and needs for foods and I "need" it less and enjoy it more. I finally am having control over what I eat because I do not have to deny myself anything good. I have even found a recipe for a bun that I can turn into a wrap, a pizza crust or anything else I can think of now that I'm further along on my plan. I wish the same for you.:)

Heidihi
Wed, Sep-05-07, 10:39
thanks for the welcome I just read a part of your Kimmers thread and wishing I had another name!

WH1968
Thu, Sep-06-07, 06:20
WElcome Heidihi...

Glad you have read the book.. Come back and read and post often.. you'll get the support here that you need to create yourself healthier and slimmer.

T-man

WasabiRose
Mon, Sep-17-07, 11:52
Hi!!!! Glad to have you here!

IrishShrty
Mon, Sep-17-07, 12:59
Hiya! Good luck on the next 25 pounds! And welcome to a great place!

Trisha5813
Mon, Sep-17-07, 14:21
Hi, glad you could join us all on our low carb journey!
Trisha