PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow Floridians!! Looking for some local support in Jacksonville!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

srcmartin
Tue, Feb-19-02, 21:33
:wave:

Hello my fellow Floridians!! I am an Atkins newbie, I started around January 5th, but recently took a trip to NYC and could not resist the bakeries on every corner!! I was 198 to start and I guess the good news is that I did not gain any back while on the trip, but I did not loose either. I am currently185. My goal weight is 150. I have seen a couple of people from Jacksonville and would love to get their input on where they buy stuff and maybe even start an exercise support group.

mary nappi
Mon, May-13-02, 14:10
srcmartin,
tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't go through. i to live in jaxs to. am 57 yrs. old female, married with two married children, two grand-children. have lost 100lbs. so far. want to lose about 50 more though. would love to meet other also in the jacksonville area. i have lived here since 1969. on the west side near 295 in the argyle ricker rd area.
let me hear from you.
mary from jaxs.

AlluraD
Thu, Nov-07-02, 13:58
Hello~ *s* I live out at the beach~
Nice to meet you~