PDA

View Full Version : New to Low Carb Lifestyle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

goal125
Mon, Aug-20-07, 10:52
Hi, my name is Angeline. I have tried the low carb w.o.e. a couple of times in the past but I definitely didn't do it right. I decided yesterday to give it a sincere and honest try again. I was looking at the different low carb programs and have decided to do the "Life Without Bread" program. I think I can live on less than 70 carbs a day more realistically than I can do the different phases, especially the induction phase of Atkins. If anyone else has done the L.W.B. program please let me know if it worked for you. I'm looking forward to a new way of life and becoming a part of the low carber community. :)

DaisyMai
Mon, Aug-20-07, 11:15
Welcome to the boards! I have only done Atkins, so I'm not much help there. Best of luck on your journey.

Cindyloo
Mon, Aug-20-07, 11:42
Welcome!
I'll have to look that plan up.....I'm on Atkins. :)