PDA

View Full Version : I need to let the real me out of bondage

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

serenityk
Sun, Aug-19-07, 21:09
Hi I am on this journey once again with determination and fear as constant partners although determination is winning at this point fear sometimes puts up a good arguement I'm betting on determination winning this time around I am happy to be a part of this forum and am looking foward to many good timed to come, as well as help thru some rough times Thanks serenitykay ;)

katwoman
Mon, Aug-20-07, 12:07
Hey there, welcome to our little corner of the web. This is the place to find friends who really understand this battle--and the support those friends offer helps determination grow (and defeats fear).

b.b.fat
Wed, Aug-22-07, 22:19
Hi, I started in July and I'm trying my very best to figure out this diet. My sister suggested it to me - she lost 35 lbs in 3 months. So far I lost 8-10lbs and I haven't craved a brownie or a hershey kiss which in my case is quite an achievement. Good luck to you!

Kisal
Thu, Aug-23-07, 00:00
Hello, Serenitykay! Nice to have you with us! :wave: