PDA

View Full Version : New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

SummerRain
Sat, Aug-18-07, 18:46
Hi Everyone , I'm new...this will be my first time ever trying a LC diet , I'm sure hoping I can stick to it...I love food , im a nighttime snacker , which isnt a good thing....

cporter
Sat, Aug-18-07, 19:31
stick to it Im sure that it will work out for you it has worked for me an thousands of others started 8/13 weight was 216.8 8/18 210.9

Kisal
Sun, Aug-19-07, 02:05
Welcome, SummerRain! It's nice to have you here! :wave:

droppin
Sun, Aug-19-07, 03:49
Welcome Aboard this is a great way to get some support. Everyone here is awesome

good luck to you

ldmurphy
Sun, Aug-19-07, 04:06
Scacking is a tough one. However, when i snack (or binge), i only binge on low carb stuff. So, it has not really hurt me too bad. For example, about 4 oz of macadamias yesterday morning! Which is over 1000 calories, but still down a pound today. I just never allow bread/cereal/pasta in the house. Of course, it's the office thats the tough one. The cakes and donuts people bring in! But i realized something... Just saying "no" feels better than the donut tastes!

Good luck

amberview
Sun, Aug-19-07, 05:51
Welcome!

I still snack, but I make it a 0-2 carb snack, like pork rinds with dip. yum. I also find that I want to go to bed earlier and I want to wake up before the alarm clock. I can't stay in bed on the weekends. I used to sleep my days away on the weekend!

justkatel
Sun, Aug-19-07, 08:06
Welcome! Start a journal - it really helps!!

Good luck!

Cindyloo
Sun, Aug-19-07, 08:16
welcome. I really like the name "summer rain"... :)

I use to be a late night snacker...now I'm just not hungry like before.