PDA

View Full Version : hi all, I am new..:-)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

melsh
Sat, Aug-18-07, 15:37
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. About 3 years ago I tried LC for the very first time and had great results losing about 73 lbs in 6 months. Unfortunately after a family vacation 2 years ago I once again lost control of my eating. :-( I even tried to restart a couple of times and no matter how strict I was... I didn't see the results I had the first time, so I would throw in the towel. After doing that numerous times in the past couple of years I have sadly managed to put almost all of the weight I lost back on. It is very depressing, but here I am once again and this time I am definately ready for LC WOE. I have recently started walking and drinking more water. I am determined to reach my goal. Next June I want to attend my HS reunion and I will not even think about going until I lose the weight again soooo Here I am in hopes of making some new friends and getting some much needed LC support!! :-D Looking forward to getting to know you!!

cporter
Sat, Aug-18-07, 15:52
Well, I tried LC about 8 years ago an I gave up only after dropping 7lbs. And I decided to start again after only almost a week on monday I lost 7lbs it seem a little under control this time because I think I am really determined not to be skinny ,but to at least be comfortable with myself .

Kisal
Sat, Aug-18-07, 16:55
Welcome, Melsh! Nice to meet you! :wave:

justkatel
Sat, Aug-18-07, 18:13
Welcome! Good luck! Start a journal... it really helps!!

melsh
Sat, Aug-18-07, 20:23
Thankyou for the warm welcome!! I am so determined this time to do this right and make it last!! Enjoy you're weekend!!

Cindyloo
Sun, Aug-19-07, 08:26
I'm new too....I Low carbed a few years ago and hit my goal weight of 120 (back then)...makes me wonder why I stoppd... :D

welcome and cheers!