PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm a newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tutorgirl
Wed, Aug-15-07, 08:23
I am so glad I found this site!! I am diabetic, have been for 11 years, with a lot of denial time. I am on metformin/glyburide and 5 mcg. byetta pen. I was on another forum where they were really espousing low carb and Dr. Bernstein's Diabetic Solution, but people who were doing his program weren't also on byetta. I was so happy to find a forum that combined both! Can't wait to find out more on how the byetta works with the low carb. I have finally decided I need to work on saving my life and my hubby is being a huge supporter of the changes. Seems he wants me to be around for awhile. Anyway, I am super glad to be here. :wave:

justkatel
Wed, Aug-15-07, 09:13
welcome!! Goood luck!

WH1968
Wed, Aug-15-07, 11:16
WHOOO.. welcome... glad you found us...

Yes this is the best place around.... you will find the insight and the support you need to create that healthier and slimmer you.....

Now let's get skinny together..

T-man

Kisal
Wed, Aug-15-07, 13:54
Welcome, Tutorgirl! It's nice to have you here with us! :wave: