PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful diet!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cporter
Wed, Aug-15-07, 06:10
I can't belieive these results it's only day 2 and i'm already down 4lbs.WOW !

mathmaniac
Wed, Aug-15-07, 08:38
Good for you! Keep up the good work!

MyChange
Wed, Aug-15-07, 09:55
WOW great job keep it up :)

cporter
Thu, Aug-16-07, 06:58
Today starts a new day I havn't had many veggies due to the fact that I just don't like many I'll see how the results very . I know I should eat Veggies because their healthy , but that still don't make them tasty.

droppin
Thu, Aug-16-07, 07:01
WOW what a start, that is wonderfull. Just wait in no time you are on your way to a awesome weight lose

MandalayVA
Thu, Aug-16-07, 07:03
Today starts a new day I havn't had many veggies due to the fact that I just don't like many I'll see how the results very . I know I should eat Veggies because their healthy , but that still don't make them tasty.

WTG on the weight loss! As for the veggies, put butter on them! Actually combining veggies with fat helps the body absorb the veggies' nutrients better. Also try different veggies--I've found that a lot of people who say they don't like vegetables haven't tried all that many. Tons of recipes abound, go nuts! :D

cporter
Fri, Aug-17-07, 20:01
Thanks guys for the good infomation. That's true I have not tried many veggies , but as of today I will at least try some new ones. Well I have a nother problem that I hope someone can help me out on I tend to always be hungery I am consistantly eating some form of meat will it hurt to eat to much meat of some kind. Should I not eat when hungery or what .

erinleigh
Sat, Aug-18-07, 00:16
Listen to your body, when its hungry feed it!!! You just started LC'ing...I was the same way when I started. Always wanting food after awhile I had to keep reminding myself to eat. Just count your carbs. If you want to eat meat! Eat it!

cporter
Sat, Aug-18-07, 15:33
I was wondering was I tripping or what ,cause the eating seem to be out of control. thanks again for the reply I can take that info from you seeing that your on your way to" skinny "you look great congrat on the 35lbs.

martinez57
Sun, Aug-19-07, 01:48
4lbs in 2 days thats great!!!!!

tdoty
Wed, Oct-17-07, 22:07
Wow! What a super start! Keep it up!! :cheer: