PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LuvCoffee
Mon, Jul-30-07, 13:59
Hi,
I'm from Oregon, married, no kids. I'm here trying to stay on track for my health. I love South Beach and feel great when I follow it. My problem is falling off track and just giving up for a while.

I work at a car dealership...that means lots and lots of junk food all day everyday. Not to mention the pressure to eat it. There are a few people that give me a hard time when I say "no thank you". This time around I didn't share that I was on "the beach", that makes it easier. I'm still amazed at the stuff people say when you turn down junk food. Guilt trip!

Thanks for letting me introduce myself.

Miranda :wave:

Kisal
Mon, Jul-30-07, 14:13
Welcome from a fellow Oregonian, Miranda! It's nice to have you here! :wave:

alarionov
Mon, Jul-30-07, 14:49
:wave: Welcome!
Another fellow Oregonian here. Good Luck. You will find this board is very supportive and Encouraging.

bob2112
Mon, Jul-30-07, 14:54
Welcome to the forums....from a non Oregonian :)

WH1968
Tue, Jul-31-07, 07:23
Welcome... there's a lot of pittfalls in life.. you simply have to start it and stick with it... there's no secrets.. just keep choosing this way of life each day....

This place will help give you the support to make those choices.

T-man