PDA

View Full Version : Back on the track

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Jay_Bird
Sun, Jul-29-07, 14:13
I did Atkins several years ago and lost 25 lbs. Then I went back to my normal eating habits and gained it back plus 25 more. I work out regularly and haven't lost any weight. I "know" the only way back is to do low carb again. So here I am starting all over again. I am definately a carb addict. A really difficult time is when I'm at school (I am a teacher) and someone brings in treats. Guess I need to stay away from the teacher's lounge!! :tears:

Anyways, I am super determined to stay on track. I hate the way I look with all the weight and dread shopping. My clothes make me feel frumpy and do nothing for my self esteem. I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!! :cheer:

I look forward to the support.

Kisal
Sun, Jul-29-07, 16:16
Welcome! It's nice to have you here! :)

Why not start a journal, so we'll be able to drop in and say hi once in awhile?

bob2112
Sun, Jul-29-07, 17:06
Glad to have you onboard with us. Best of luck on your new journey.

shy__anne
Sun, Jul-29-07, 17:17
I am a teacher too! There's something about teachers and junk food!! Good luck to you. You can do this and you're in the right place.

WH1968
Tue, Jul-31-07, 07:47
Welcome.... lemme tell ya.. it's not just teachers.... We have the same thing here... people love to bake and have you eat their food.... it's a social thing....

be strong.. you can do this... and this place will help give you the support you need to create that slimmer and healthier you.

T-man