PDA

View Full Version : Logging in

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

donnaj
Sun, Feb-17-02, 09:48
For the last two days, I have been having trouble logging in to the forumn. I have to change my password. Am I doing something wrong. It says I am unregistered but I have been on the forumn since January. Can anyone help me.

Thank you in advance.

tamarian
Sun, Feb-17-02, 10:42
Why do you have to change the password? It's o.k. to change the password once in a while, but they system will not force you to change it, if you don't want to.

If you can post, then it clearly recognized you as a member. Not sure if this helps, maybe I didn't understand the problem.

Wa'il

donnaj
Sun, Feb-17-02, 10:53
Tamarian,
I seem to find the problem. But it still show that I am unregistered and have to log in every time. Is this a normal process. Thanks for your help.

tamarian
Sun, Feb-17-02, 11:33
Hi Donna,

Originally posted by donnaj
But it still show that I am unregistered and have to log in every time. Is this a normal process. Thanks for your help.

No, it's not normal. This may happen if your browser is set to block cookies, or if there is another software (proxy, firewall) that does the blocking. Is this the case?

Wa'il

donnaj
Sun, Feb-17-02, 21:26
Tamarian,
My husband just told me that our system crashed. Nothing was lost but it did messed me up logging into this and another forumn.
So thanks for the help. I wish he had told me before email you this. Thanks for all the trouble.
Sorry,
Donna :wave: