PDA

View Full Version : Gonna try again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

MrBuffalo
Mon, Jul-23-07, 22:31
Hi everyone. Although I have been a member here for quite some time I haven't been low carbing. I can't really explain why I've followed the threads yet haven't low carbed myself for quite some time. Losing weight and sticking to it is never easy. I'd guess a lot of people have lost and gained it back like myself. I know what it is all about though. You've got to do it for life or else you'll probably slip into your old ways like an alcoholic would. There are so many things in the modern world that aren't good for us. Eating all the processed foods, spending too much time in front televisions and computers and separating yourself from nature are horrible for us. It's time to get real. The only way of eating which has worked for me over the years is the low carb way.So, I'm going to kick it again and try to stick with it. Doing this is about much more than just eating low carb foods though. I've got to get my mind and heart in the right place too in I want to succeed. If you sincerely believe in anything, it becomes real to you. I hope to post more often here. I may just start a journal too. This is for me. :) ;) :wave:

mathmaniac
Mon, Jul-23-07, 23:55
Good luck with this! You've lost 15 pounds so far which is fantastic so you know you can do the rest. The whole lose it, put it back on pattern has plagued me my whole life too - it really has to be a way of life.

Kisal
Tue, Jul-24-07, 03:19
Welcome to the forums! I will be looking forward to seeing your posts! :)

WH1968
Tue, Jul-24-07, 08:23
WHOO HOOO.. glad you have decided on YOU!! This one truely is for YOU!!!

T-man

MrBuffalo
Tue, Jul-24-07, 20:58
Thanks for the encouragement everyone.