PDA

View Full Version : My First Time !

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stella48
Mon, Jul-23-07, 03:02
Hi everyone, I'm in Cheshire UK. I was looking for info on Dr Charles Clark Diet and found this site by accident. I started LC end of February this year, doing Atkins, I lost just over a stone ve r r r y slowly, but since June I've been at a standstill so I'm looking for a way to kickstart my loss. Anyone had the same problem ? Stella

WH1968
Mon, Jul-23-07, 11:26
Welcome... glad you are here.... these forums will give you the support you need to create a healthier and slimmer you.

T-man

skipumc
Mon, Jul-23-07, 12:31
I am in the same place... not able to lose any for the last 2-3 weeks. I've tried to get it going by increasing my exercise routine but that hasn't done it for me so far. I look for to any viable suggestions myself.

Kisal
Mon, Jul-23-07, 13:03
Welcome, Stella! It's nice to have you with us! :)

Sometimes, mixing plans doesn't work especially well. If you would like to post some typical days' menus, we might be able to help you identify problem areas.

OTOH, it's common to experience plateaus during the period of weight loss. You may suddenly begin to lose again soon. :wave: