PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

syted
Fri, Jul-20-07, 15:15
Hi folks, this is my second attempt at permanently losing weight with Atkins. Had some success a couple of years ago, but something happened :yum: Anyways here I go again. Just off to eBay now to close the auction on the New Diet Revolution book, as I can't find the old copy :wave:

rodmick
Sun, Jul-22-07, 18:57
Best of luck to you!

Kisal
Mon, Jul-23-07, 12:50
Welcome, Syted! Nice to have you with us! :)

WH1968
Tue, Jul-24-07, 08:29
Welcome... glad you are here.. This place will help give you the support you need to create that healthier and slimmer you! Congrats on taking the first step.

T-man

Gypsybyrd
Tue, Jul-24-07, 08:35
Welcome aboard Syted! Good luck on your journey!

bob2112
Thu, Jul-26-07, 18:37
Glad to have you aboard. Wishing you all the best!!

syted
Fri, Jul-27-07, 04:00
Thanks for the encouragement folks. Just back from a weekend in Ireland where I managed to avoid the Guinness completely :lol: I'm in ketosis (the wife says my breath stinks, even though I'm drinking gallons of water), so far so good. Good luck to all of you too.