PDA

View Full Version : Saying Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Luvmypets
Sun, Jul-15-07, 14:37
:wave: I just registered today and am excited to get started. I am currently spinning my wheels on Weight Watchers and am ready to switch over to low carbing. I want to re-read both of my Atkin's books and I ordered Dr. Stillman's book from ebay. I am also interested in IF, but only when I get the hang of low carbing. So, just saying hello from sunny Arizona and looking at starting my woe sometime in the next few days!
Susan

pennink
Sun, Jul-15-07, 14:42
Welcome Susan, sounds like you've got the tools and the right place (here) to get you to goal!

Good luck to you! (I spun my wheels 15 pounds up on Weight Watchers)

Luvmypets
Sun, Jul-15-07, 14:48
Welcome Susan, sounds like you've got the tools and the right place (here) to get you to goal!

Good luck to you! (I spun my wheels 15 pounds up on Weight Watchers)

thanks! I just read though the KK--she who shall not be named--voldemorty thread and was so impressed I just had to sign up. Thanks for all your wonderful posts. I have spent weeks and weeks in WW only to be down 3/4 of a pound from where I started. My brother is getting married next year in July and I was hoping to be in Onderland. I was beginning to think that was an impossible dream until I read about how people were doing here. Thanks for the welcome! :agree:

Tilly^^
Sun, Jul-15-07, 22:39
Hi and welcome luvmypets :wave: I just love your user name. Anyone who is a pet lover can't be bad :agree: Anyway, I just wanted to add my welcome.

Tilly

P.S.
I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one with traction problems on WW.

WH1968
Mon, Jul-16-07, 03:53
Susan,

Glad you are here with us... These forums are so awesome and will give you the support you need to create a healthier and slimmer you...

T-man

Kisal
Mon, Jul-16-07, 11:52
Welcome, Susan! Glad to have you here! :wave: