PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, can you help?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Annice
Fri, Jun-29-07, 07:54
I just joined the forum...I have been using Atkin's off and on for a year...I lost 25 pounds...then gained it back after discontinuing the diet. Sooo, how does my plan work? :help:

mveraciert
Fri, Jun-29-07, 08:31
Hi Annice..
Something like that happened to me, It happened that I didn't have all the information that I needed to keep going, so this time I am getting more and more informed and I feel I am doing great this time. I strongly believe that you are going to do it this time better than ever, anybody here can give you advice or find a good book at your local library, I am sure that all of this can help you.

Marta

Rosebud
Fri, Jun-29-07, 17:01
I just joined the forum...I have been using Atkin's off and on for a year...I lost 25 pounds...then gained it back after discontinuing the diet. Sooo, how does my plan work? :help:
Hi Annice, MyPLAN is a great way to keep track of your eating and activities. You start by clicking on the "MyPLAN" in yellow on the green menu bar above the posts.
You can find more info in the FAQ thread here: http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=275397

Do come back and ask any more specific questions if you are still having trouble. :)

Rosebud:rose: