PDA

View Full Version : 10lbs in less than 2 weeks!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Koalaty
Thu, Jun-21-07, 07:31
Hi I'm pretty new here. I started out about a week and a half ago on Atkins...and have since been doing more of a kimkins version of it, but when I got on the scale today I was down a total of 10lbs from my start weight.

The first 5 was water weight, I'm pretty sure. I lost it all at once and then didn't lose more until yesterday when I was down 1 more, and now today 4 more!

I'm so thrilled. 10lbs is a lot. On weight watchers, it would have taken me a month to achieve that (if I acheived it since I had a miserable time trying to lose on that plan). I feel great, and clothes are starting to fit again!!!

I've lost a couple inches around my waist and chest as well, and some in my legs and arms too.

cathy07
Thu, Jun-21-07, 07:41
Great stuff! well done, keep up the good work x

Baleigh1
Thu, Jun-28-07, 14:41
Great job! You are that much closer to your goal.

Candi

pennink
Thu, Jun-28-07, 18:37
Isn't it fun???? Aren't you pumped up and soaring!!????

This is so wonderful. Make sure you post this on the Kimkins thread!!!
Woohooooo!!!! for you!!!!

tdoty
Wed, Oct-17-07, 22:37
That's awesome! You're doing great!!! :cheer:

Semperfi
Sun, Nov-04-07, 07:38
Way to go!!!!!! :thup: