PDA

View Full Version : I made goal! Woohoo! Yipee! Waahhooo!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

bsheets
Wed, Jun-13-07, 05:32
I made goal! Woohoo! Yipee! Waahhooo!!!!

What else can I say?! I'm over the moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much you guys! I could NEVER have done it without all your help and support

I know, Maintenance is another journey within itself, but I'm going to take some time to bask in the glory hahahahaha I'll start thinking about Maintenance .. maybe Saturday.

Mags, I don't have a scanner or anything so what I've done is my consultant took a pic of me today and printed it off their digi cam and I've taken a photo of that print out with my camera phone. Lol pretty dodgy result but it's the best I can do atm! Will scan it properly when I'm next at my parents'.

http://misssparkle.com/2006/images/meafter13.6.7.jpg

No tips yet hehehe, just keep plugging away. It took me a month or two to get from 64 to 63. That was sooooo annoying. But I got there, and that's what it's all about. Did I mention I'm ESCTATIC!!!! hahaha

e

Highest Weight: 88 kg
Current Weight: 63.0 kg
Goal Weight: 63 kg
Height: 168 cm

Weight lost last weigh in (on 13/6): 700g .. Woohoo!!!!!!

bob2112
Wed, Jun-13-07, 05:41
Congratulations on a job well done!!! You deserve a huge pat on the back!!

Annie1gi
Wed, Jun-13-07, 05:48
Congratulations, you are looking good girl! Heck I would be thrilled too!

CNYMom
Wed, Jun-13-07, 07:49
Congratulations, you look fantastic! I hope you do something wonderful for yourself as a reward (non-food-related, of course!)

ValerieL
Wed, Jun-13-07, 07:59
Well done! It's a great feeling!

Klucas
Wed, Jun-13-07, 08:06
WTG! You must be on cloud nine!

Judynyc
Wed, Jun-13-07, 08:52
:dazzle: Congrats!! :dazzle:

Enjoy and bask away.....you deserve it!! :thup:

fressca
Wed, Jun-13-07, 08:57
Wow, bsheets, you look awesome! And it's so inspirational every time someone on here makes goal. Enjoy it!

MizKitty
Wed, Jun-13-07, 08:59
Many congratulations! It must feel so good!

Nancy LC
Wed, Jun-13-07, 11:28
Congratulations! You've really plugged away at it.

Ghoulia
Wed, Jun-13-07, 11:34
Congratulations!!! That is SO AWESOME, ya look GREAT!!!

Julia

2006shanna
Wed, Jun-13-07, 11:35
You look fabulous. I'm envous:). Can't wait until you repost with TIPS!

ElleH
Wed, Jun-13-07, 11:50
Congrats and great job! :)

You're right that Maintenance is a totally different journey, but once you get over the thrill of seeing the scale drop and replace it with the contentment of seeing it stay the same...that's part of it.

rodmick
Wed, Jun-13-07, 15:06
Congrats! You look great!

Elizellen
Wed, Jun-13-07, 16:36
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Kristine
Wed, Jun-13-07, 16:47
WTG!! :cheer:

(*Cough*) (Points to the "Success Stories" forum) ;)

Rosebud
Wed, Jun-13-07, 16:58
Good on you, matey!!

Roz

EmmaB
Wed, Jun-13-07, 17:57
Huge congratulations Erika! Well done! You look fantastic!!!

CindySue48
Wed, Jun-13-07, 17:58
I made goal! Woohoo! Yipee! Waahhooo!!!!

Awesome! Excellent! Fantastic!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LadyJulie
Wed, Jun-13-07, 18:04
Congrats to you!

joylorene
Wed, Jun-13-07, 21:05
Great job!!! Bask in your victory!!!!!

opant
Thu, Jun-14-07, 01:28
Great job!! Your SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babe
Fri, Jun-15-07, 00:09
congratulations! :agree:

WillaTx
Fri, Jun-15-07, 05:31
Terrific! Dancing my a$$ off for you...well...not really but I am thinking about it.

Thank you very much for sharing your joy and your success.

bsheets
Sun, Jun-17-07, 02:38
Thanks so much guys!! You all brought a huge smile to my face. You're all such great people :D :D

You look fabulous. I'm envous:). Can't wait until you repost with TIPS!
Tips? Hmm this is a tough one because I haven't tackled Maintainence yet. I guess the main thing I did differently this time as opposed to the other "attempts" is I haven't denied myself anything. If I reeeeeally feel like something, I'll have it. Like if I really want a lolly or chocolate, it's the sweet that I'm craving. So I'll have a nice, big, hot cup of sweetened green tea or something like that. Or if I want something with a bit of matter in it, I'll have sugar-free yogurt etc etc. That's it really, the rest is to stop obssessing about it all and just get into a routine. :)

You're right that Maintenance is a totally different journey, but once you get over the thrill of seeing the scale drop and replace it with the contentment of seeing it stay the same...that's part of it.
Ahhh so you've made that transition? Oh I'd love to hear about it :) And not just all food related. I find things like adjusting to how a slimmer body feels and other people behaviour around me to be huge factors (eg. how people I meet for the first time treat me, and also how people I've known for years react to me both as a person and during eating situations).

(*Cough*) (Points to the "Success Stories" forum) ;)
Hehehe I checked out that section before writing here but that's a place for a well thought out history-type story. I don't have one of those. Just a "yay me!" :lol:

Humble as I am :P

e

Daryl
Sun, Jun-17-07, 06:16
Awesome job :thup: Roses for you!

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/fl/flowers-directory-12-red-roses.JPG

bsheets
Wed, Jun-20-07, 09:37
Awww thanks for the roses John :D :D

e