PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie to this site!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Louise V
Tue, Feb-12-02, 11:00
Hello !!!!!!!

Just writing to introduce myself.. I've been a low carber for almost two years and I LOVE this way of life!!!!! I've done quite well and feel very good about myself. After many years of not being able to the things I've wanted because the weight was restricting me, I can now do anything and life is great!!!!Well I guess that's it for now. I'm excited to join your group!!!!!!

Bye for now Louise

LCer in NW
Tue, Feb-12-02, 14:20
Welcome, Louise!

I also found this forum after I was already well on my way. There are some really good tips on what you need to consider as you approach you ideal weight. Check out the tips in maintenance forum.

I was slowed considerably by just 30 lbs, so I know what you mean. The lack of energy to share life with my very active 5 yr old daughter was an emotional sore I didn't want anymore.

It's going to be a way of life or not worth the effort. I'm opting for this way of life, and want to know what's next for me. I even went over to the exercise forum, which would sound ridiculous if you knew the old unhealthy me. (I invented sedintary.)

You'll also be able to relate some of your successes, and help others that haven't gotten far yet.

Glad to have you around. Keep us updated! :)

gwilson38
Tue, Feb-12-02, 14:24
I didnt find this site until I was maintaining but I have learned soooo much from all these wonderful people and Im sure U will too. Welcome aboard!

lyttlefish
Tue, Feb-12-02, 16:29
thank you all for the encouraging postongs
I can see that this plan must work
i love happy endings
<')))>< :D