PDA

View Full Version : Planned Indulgence - Yes or No?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Rab
Sat, Dec-23-00, 13:54
Hi All:

I was just wondering if anyone was planning to indulge over the holidays or keep things as per the plan? I'm planning to stay low carb over the holidays which will be really tough as we're leaving on boxing day to visit family in SK until the 7th of Jan/01.

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy 2001 !!!

tamarian
Sat, Dec-23-00, 14:03
Hi Rab!

Long time no see :)

NO!

I'm planning on zero indulgence, simply because I indulged a bit too much this week. :(

Wa'il

debbiedobson
Sat, Dec-23-00, 15:10
hi rab
nice to meet you. i plan to indulge on Christmas day and probably boxingday and then again on newyears eve and newyears day. i'll try to stay lc all the rest of the time. i am looking forward to eating some Christmas treats.

r.mines
Sat, Dec-23-00, 16:58
Hi, all. I'm planning on staying LC, which won't be too difficult since I don't celebrate Xmas anyway. That said, there are the seasonal potlucks, gatherings, etc., at which I plan to be 'good.' I'm going to a potluck tonight, and I'm bringing a chicken dish, some LC biscuits, and some homemade LC sweets. If 'my stuff' disappears before I have a chance to get to it, I'll be hoppin' mad!

Rachel

doreen T
Sat, Dec-23-00, 17:41
hi everybody, and hello Rab, nice to meet you!

Well, I don't celebrate Christmas either, and I'm looking forward to a quiet and uneventful Monday. Have no desire for sweets at all, but I might go for a small scoop of dressing (family dinner will be on the 30th - and I'm taking salad and low-carb snacks). NewYears Eve I plan to indulge a bit - going to enjoy the City's First Night celebrations with friends. Dinner first (Greek) then all over town we go, and I will probably take advantage of the free hot chocolate or cider, to keep warm.

hope y'all have a peaceful and joy-filled holiday, :)

Doreen

(we need a smilie icon with a Santa hat, or a red nose and a pair of antlers)

NNN
Sat, Dec-23-00, 19:27
Causes bulging!
Oh I already have tonight and I do not feel so well. Serves me right. Last year I was very good and weighted 14 lb. less . I have a picture of me on the fridge of that period. I really must get with it in the new year.
NNN Piggy NNN