PDA

View Full Version : fell off the wagon

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

saraschild
Sun, Feb-10-02, 09:30
aaaaahhhh!!!! i blew it. i couln't get the idea of crispy creme doughnuts out of my head so now they are in my stomach. today i feel like heck. swollen, ache, blah. i am going to try today again. by the way i have been having headaches and do drink my water.

happy124
Sun, Feb-10-02, 11:28
Okay so you blew it but you have the right idea~~get back on it and start over. You can go back in time so to say so go right back on induction and remember how you felt when you ate the doughnuts, terrible achey feeling. They are not even good. So dont beat yourself up over it just DO IT and get back with the program. Set yourself up for little goals. Make yourselve 5 pound goals. Say you will lose 5 pounds in 2 or 4 weeks. You can do that. Loosing 5 pounds a month is attainable. Set yourself up for goals you know you can attain.

We will be watching! Keep in touch.

alto
Mon, Feb-11-02, 21:57
Hi, saraschild. You've already learned a good lesson. You ate carbs, you feel awful. You'll be much less likely to do that again any time soon!

Some people have adjustment problems at first. It's hard changing your lifestyle completely. I really admire you for admitting you "fell off the wagon" and recommitting. So many people start, fall, and disappear. I'm glad you didn't. Stick around. It will work for you :)