PDA

View Full Version : Yipee!! I am getting closer to my goal!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tonytiger
Sat, Feb-09-02, 15:44
Hey I am so so happy! that I had to post just to cheer myself up and everyone around here, I just lost another 2 pounds!!

Now I am starting to feel really close to my goal!, stay with this WOL, it surely pays off in the long run!

See you later!

IYONNA
Sun, Feb-10-02, 19:54
CONGRULATION !! :thup: :thup: :D :D

Jo-Ann 2
Mon, Feb-11-02, 16:49
Saw your loggin name and just had to giggle. I use to eat frosted flakes when I was on the "low fat lifestyle" and truely thought " I was doing my body good."
Congradulations on your success so far. You must have a whole new wardrobe and to think there's a bathing suit with your name on it when you hit that goal?
You should venture over to the Bikini count down. We come in all shapes and sizes there and some will make the bikini next year some this year, and some just want to fit into any bathing suit comfortably. There's a true variety pack there, loved to see you there kid.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann :wave:

tonytiger
Mon, Feb-11-02, 19:11
Thanks for your comments, hehe I love frosted flakes but honestly, I wont eat them now.. hehe I just love this feeling, I just downed 1.5 lts of water... lost the count on how many times I went to the bathroom... hehehe!

I think that it helps to divide the main goal into small weekly goals, for example I have lowered my body weight to 86 kg, so this week is the one to break the 85kg barrier, I am very confident that it will work out, so it keeps me highly motivated.

Set small goals at a time and when you realize it, you accomplished your main goal.

See you later!

Tony

Jo-Ann 2
Tue, Feb-12-02, 06:42
Sounds like you have a good perspective. I found that I have points in my weight loss that I stall, usually at a weight I had maintained for awhile on my way up the scales. Setting smaller goals is an excellent idea.
Continued succes.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann :wave:

tonytiger
Tue, Feb-12-02, 11:27
You are right on that, for a long time on my way up I weighted 85 kg, so maybe that is why my body is holding onto that weight.

Anyway, my body this morning reached almost 85, so I know its working towards achieving the goal. So I am very very confident by sunday I will see some progress hehe.

A strategy I have used with some success lately is to go and eat a hamburger with a bun and onion rings (such like a carls jr) once in a week, this kinda like confuses my body so the next two days after it the body drops lots of weight, could it be that the body is thinking he will have carbs again? If anybody has any idea, I would love to hear.

Have a nice day!

Hope your dreams come true!

Antonio

Jo-Ann 2
Tue, Feb-12-02, 13:56
It sounds like you've lucked out. If you can keep that down to once a week and only one meal, good for you. I've done it twice the first time I had the same success as you the second time I couldn't stop with just one meal. The Carbohydrates Addicted diet has a reward meal, that plan might work for you as well. For me it is down the path with the little gremlins, saying follow me. But it is a slippery path and they stay at the top laughing at me while I down at the bottom of the path eating jam and peanutbutter sandwiches with a big glass of milk. I really have to watch my carb count.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann
Here's to Gremlin Free Days for the both of us :wave: